- 60 transferable units.
- Completed General Education (GE), including “Golden Four” courses in written communication, oral communication, critical thinking and mathematics with a grade of “C” or higher in each course.
- 2.0 cumulative grade point average.
- In good standing at last institution attended.
Submit Supplemental Application (by mail or in person) to:
San Diego State University - Imperial Valley
720 Heber Ave.
Calexico, CA 92231
Attn: Christina Piña
All transcripts must be sent to the San Diego Campus
Office of Admissions
San Diego State University
5500 Campanile Dr.
San Diego, CA 92182-7455
For further information contact the Enrollment Services Office at (760) 768-5501.
- Official transcripts from all colleges or universities attended, even if no courses were completed .
- Supplemental Application (document will be mailed to applicant after admission application is submitted).
- Official High School Transcript.
- Official Advanced Placement exam score report, if applicable, must be submitted electronically in order to obtain college credit.
October 1, 2017
Admissions Applications Start Date
December 15, 2017
Last day to submit Admission Application
January 26, 2018
- Last day to submit all transcripts to San Diego Campus, including Fall 2017 grades and Spring 2018 work in progress
- Last day to submit Supplemental Application
June 30, 2018
Last day to submit final transcript with Spring 2018 grades to San Diego Campus