The Calexico campus is located on an eight-acre city block in the heart of Calexico’s civic center along the Mexican border. The campus facilities create a pleasing architectural harmony of old and new structures surrounding a spacious central lawn area, the Rollie Carrillo Quad. Adjoining the quad, the expanded library, Rodney Auditorium, and John Steppling Art Gallery provide academic and cultural resources for the entire community. Other buildings include classroom buildings, the administration building, faculty offices, computer labs, a bookstore, and the Student Union.
Directions to the Campus
- From San Diego, take Interstate 8 east to Route 111 exit.
- Take Route 111 south and turn left (east) onto Route 98.
- Pass one stop light and turn right (south) at the next block onto Heber Ave.
- Travel south on Heber Avenue several blocks.
- The campus is on the left side of the street between Sherman and 7th Streets.