Download Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Where to
- Where to
October 1 to December 31, 2016
The application is available online through CSU Mentor at www.csumentor.edu
- 60 transferable units.
- Completed General Education (GE), including “Golden Four” courses in written communication, oral communication, critical thinking and mathematics with a grade of “C” or higher in each course.
- 2.0 cumulative grade point average
-In good standing at last institution attended
Submit Supplemental Application (by mail or in person) to:
Admissions & Records Office
San Diego State University-Imperial Valley Campus
720 Heber Ave.
Calexico, CA 92231
Attn: Christina Piña
All transcripts must be sent to the San Diego Campus
Office of Admissions
San Diego State University
5500 Campanile Dr.
San Diego, CA 92182-7455
For further information contact the Admissions & Records Office at (760) 768-5501.
(1) Official transcripts from all colleges or universities attended, even if no courses were completed .
(2) Supplemental Application (document will be mailed to applicant after admission application is submitted).
(3) Official High School Transcript.
(4) Official Advanced Placement exam score report, if applicable, must be submitted electronically in order to obtain college credit.
*You will be notified if additional materials are required.
December 31, 2016
Last day to submit Admission Application
January 31, 2017
(1) Last day to submit all transcripts to San Diego Campus, including Fall 2016 grades and Spring 2015 work in progress
(2) Last day to submit Supplemental Application
June 30, 2017
Last day to submit final transcript with Spring 2017 grades to San Diego Campus