Download Adobe Acrobat Reader
Imperial Valley Campus EOP
As an EOP student attending San Diego State University-Imperial Valley campus, you have access to support at the main campus EOP office in addition to some services offered at the SDSU-Imperial Valley (SDSU-IV) campus.
- Academic advising
- Test Preparation Workshops such as: Liberal Studies Math Exam, WPA Exam, Career Services Presentations
- First Contact (in conjunction with staff from the Main Campus)
- Eligibility for an EOP grant (Eligibility is determined by the Office of Financial Aid & Scholarships)
- A special EOP Graduation Reception (one day before Commencement)
- Assistance in confidential referrals to Medical assistance, Mental Health and other wellbeing professionals, if applicable.
- Issues pertaining to probation. disqualification and other personal concerns
Academic Advisor / I.V. Campus EOP Coordinator
Also: Student Affairs Front Desk
The SDSU-IV EOP office is located in the Student Affairs building, Office #109, situated north of the campus library- see the SDSU-IV campus map
The EOP counselors at the main campus are also available for you via email, telephone and in some case, Skype. You can find your counselor by clicking this link: http://studentaffairs.sdsu.edu/eop/Content/Counselors.html
EOP Main Campus counselors can provide you with counseling and support regarding: